Gaffney Fire Department Coronavirus Plan Update:
In an effort to protect our employees as well as help stop the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Gaffney Fire Department is taking steps to limit exposure potential. The biggest impact that the public may see are the following…
- At least through the end of March, we are suspending all public education and scheduled public relations events.
- For the time being, because it is a life safety issue, we will continue to offer smoke alarms and install them. However, all request for smoke alarms should be made by phone at 864-487-8516 or online at www.gaffneyfire.com.
Also before the installation, you will be contacted and we will ask certain screening questions. Please do not take offense to this as we are only trying to protect all involved.
- We have also ceased all company fire inspections until further notice. Those businesses expecting a follow up inspection will receive that inspection once this has been lifted.
The Gaffney Fire Department is committed to providing the highest quality service to all citizens and visitors.
Gaffney Visitors Center & Art Gallery Coronavirus Plan Update:
In an effort to protect our employees, citizens and visitors, as well as help stop the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Gaffney Visitors Center and Art Gallery is taking steps to limit exposure potential. Please note the following:
- At least through March 31st, we are suspending all public events, as well as public meetings that have been scheduled to be held in the Gaffney Visitors Center.
- We have also closed the Center to the general public. We can be reached via telephone during normal operating hours Monday – Friday (864-487-6244) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For up-to-date information released by the City of Gaffney, please visit our website www.getintogaffney.com
The City of Gaffney and Gaffney Department of Marketing and Tourism are committed to providing the highest quality service to all citizens and visitors.